Friday, July 08, 2005

Older boys

I recently had to find a gift for twelve year old boy, that I didn't know. Disaster. Actaully, not really. I stopped by the Toys R Us, and explained the situation to one of the employees there. She gave me lots of great advice for toys to get him. here are some of her suggesstions that I thought were particuarly cool.

Operation: Shrek Edition

I can remember playing operation back when I was little. Its a fun game, for kids and adults.Operation is one of those toys you'll still be pulling out when your an adult, and its a great deal at around $20. Shrek is pretty popular wioth the kinds these days, so this game will be esspecilly neat as compared with traditional operation.

Star Wars Toys:

What little boy doesnt love Star Wars? i'm sure theres at least one, so I opted out of this option. there are a variety of star wars toys you can purchase however: light sabers, darth vader masks, Luke Skywalker figurines. Anything you could think of and mroe. If you know you have a star wars kid you can find a gift for them at any price range.

Legos:

Another one of those old favorites. they make tons of different legos sets. You can build a boat, build a house. They have Harry Potter legos, and even star wars legos. the sales lady assured me that kids still love legos...that one I'm not so sure about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home